Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Re: sorry this took so long

Blue Valentine - I just moved it to the top of my queue. I've got Black Swan here, which I'll watch tonight, so Blue Valentine will be the next one that comes through. But like I said before, I'm coming and crying on all of your shoulders when it makes me even more depressed/hopeless about relationships. ;)

Brandon - We showed up to the cookout Friday night, rang the guy's doorbell, and he opened the door half asleep and his apartment was completely dark. Apparently it had been canceled but my sister's boyfriend lost his phone so we had no idea. Such a waste - I totally could have come to see your band after all! How did it go?

2005 - I'm really glad you mentioned KKBB... it would definitely make my top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment