Monday, October 24, 2011

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Hey guys! Loving the Halloween posts.

Last night I watched Coraline for the first time. I loved it, it really was a visual treat. I was trying to do work at the same time but couldn't take my eyes off the TV because it was so visually appealing. I missed some of the beginning, so maybe I'll rewatch it at some point to really get the full effect. But I thought it was great. I love those kinds of stories.

As far as Halloween type movies go, I rewatched Beetlejuice last night. I used to watch that movie constantly when I was little. Like, I think my parents should have cut me off. I'm sure it contributed to my NSFL issues. It's great though. Alec Baldwin before 30 Rock, Geena Davis before Thelma & Louise, Catherine O'Hara before Home Alone, and Winona Ryder before that whole shoplifting thing.

I think that's all I've got for you now. Except that Qwickster just charged me 17 bucks for not returning I Love You Man after changing my plan to Netflix-only. ;) I'm sure I'm gonna hate it all 17 bucks' worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment