Thursday, December 22, 2011

Her?

Hey guys! I really want to see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, so I'm excited to read your posts. (I didn't read the books.) Based on Brandon's post, it sounds right up my alley. As you know, I love Fincher, so I'm really excited he's the director of this one. Hopefully I can see it over break.

In the meantime, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I don't remember your posts about it, although I do remember that at least someone posted about it. Anyway I liked that it was super stylistic. I haven't read the graphic novel, but I thought the execution of the idea itself was creative and clever and funny. It was totally silly, but for what it was, I was entertained and liked it more than I thought I would. But let's be honest, most of all, I just love seeing George Michael and Ann "Her?" Veal acting together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment