Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ADRIENNE I LOVE YOU

Self-indulgent and pretentious!!... Adrienne you rock. A similar reaction from me did almost get me kicked out of this Malick-obsessed film club -- but don't worry, they never officially pulled the plug. (However, they have threatened to throw me in the gorges in Ithaca... fair warning in case you ever make the trip to see something with them at Cinemapolis.)

I've been loving all of your lists. Hopefully I'll have some time to respond soon. I think I'm going to do the same type of 2011 list Adrienne did. You guys know it's always hard for me to rank things in a top 10... these kinds of categories might work better for me. It's going to be a little while though, because I have big stuff due tomorrow and Friday. Maybe this weekend. Although there are a LOT of 2011 films I haven't seen... so I might try to watch a few more before I do it.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, Glad it's not just me. I can't believe Jason's even speaking to me today, but I think he's just blocked the incident of my not liking ToL from his mind.

    I did see a reference to throwing you into a gorge, and I felt worried about that, like maybe being in Film Club involved hazing. Will remain on alert.

    ReplyDelete