Monday, March 21, 2011

Hi, Film Club!

Ben asked me to help offer a female voice for the club. I love movies -- especially documentaries -- and I've really liked the posts I've read so far from your blogs (which Ben kindly sent me). I'm by no means a professional film critic... or even an unprofessional one... so please don't take anything I say seriously, because I definitely don't know what I'm talking about. Honestly I'm just thrilled to have an excuse for the hours and hours I spend every week watching movies in my apartment. So I wanted to say hi -- and if you decide you hate me, no hard feelings if you kick me out. Thanks for the invite, I'm looking forward to participating!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Lisa! I look forward to reading your posts; it's great to have you involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeffrey, I'm looking forward to reading more of yours too!

    ReplyDelete