Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tree of Life/Midnight in Paris

Hey guys, I just got into town this past Friday. I was planning on staying until at least next Tuesday, but I may stay a bit longer, my timing is kind of arbitrary - I don't really have a specific reason to stay or go. I'd love to attend a film club event. :) But Friday night I have tickets for the Maroon 5 concert at the BC Open (yeah that's right Maroon 5), so I won't be able to go with you guys to see Tree of Life if you go for opening night. But if you decide to go another time while I'm in town, I am totally down.

Speaking of which, Jeffrey, are you out there? Did you end up seeing Midnight in Paris? If not, I am hoping to see that before I leave town since it's so much cheaper up here, and Ben has kindly offered to come with me. It'd be cool to meet you in person, if you want to come. I can give you a ride if you need it, I just washed my car and everything. ;)

(Yes, I'm only ignoring the banter about the movie because I haven't seen it. But I've been reading all your posts!)

If anyone else wants to get together in person while I'm in town, that would be sweet. Being in film club means I "talk" to you guys more regularly than most of my friends. ;) It would be awesome to put faces to names.

Ben, it was so great to see you today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment