Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"You're going in the gorges" :)

All great points John. You are a formidable foe. PS I agree about editing potentially being the most important part of filmmaking.

I think "you're going in the gorges" just might catch on. I'm going to start using that one.


I'm always willing to be challenged, by Malick included. A second watching of The Tree of Life might leave me with different thoughts after knowing what to expect. Although that probably won't happen soon since I don't know anybody else who would see it. Especially after following Jeff's prep instructions - The Thin Red Line, then a couple hours of Planet Earth with the sound off and Brahms in the background. I think they'd flatline. Like I keep saying, I think I will like his other films based on what I'm hearing. God help me if I don't though.

Time to drive back to NYC. The road is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment