Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I was trying to say

When I start responding to this stuff at like 1am I start like totally freaking out, sorry. What I was trying to say is that I didn't mean to be lumping you guys in with the pretentious film critics I'm talking about. You've sufficiently convinced me that you like the movie as it is! And I knew you guys did anyway, even from your first reviews. Sorry if that wasn't clear - Like John said, with trying to talk around each other about these more general thoughts, it's tough. I did think that at first the response I got was an example of shutting down the discussion, but all along I've been talking about that more generally too. You guys have refuted what I said quite aptly. Sorry I've been so unclear. And I am trying to get used to this style of debate, it's taking time for me. I'm sure a little at a time would be fine but I think the spotlight being on me for this long is just getting to me, I'm shy and not used to it. :) But I'm working on it, but I might need to take a little break from TTOL posts because worrying about it is taking over my life. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment