Friday, July 8, 2011

Does whatever a spider-pig does

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Sunday's the big day that I turn 28 and all my tastes in film change. Happy birthday in advance to you too John.

Chris, welcome to Film Club. Yayyyyy I'm not the new guy anymore!

I'm getting sad with talk of film club pilgrimages to Rochester or anywhere else. Pretty soon I'm going to be way too far away to be included. Jason don't feel so bad about living in Rochester, I can't imagine there will be a film club pilgrimage to Chapel Hill! Except by Brandon, whose band will be coming to see me. :)

Le Rayon Vert and Kiss Me Deadly both sound totally up my alley. But I'm getting impatient with Netflix snail-mail. I need to watch the one I have here and get the ball rolling again.

I haven't been feeling like watching many movies lately, I've been in a weird phase of doing crossword puzzles while watching sitcoms from days of yore, like The Cosby Show, Cheers and Wings. I've also been watching My So Called Life. I think I'm getting nostalgic in my soon-to-be-old age. I watched one indie romance called Nice Guy Johnny. The story was ok but the production quality was distractingly bad, as was the acting. It's one to skip. I haven't really watched anything else. I need to get back to watching the '30s movies, but I haven't had the attention span either. I agree with Brandon - summer is definitely the time for stupid movie going.

Speaking of which, I am seeing Horrible Bosses tonight. I was pushing for Larry Crowne, but majority rules. I'll let you know how much you guys will hate it on a scale from 1-indie. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment