Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm jealous of John's vacation activities

Hey John - you're right, that's exactly where I stopped watching. I was frustrated and bored with those episodes, I didn't understand why they wrote that in. But I promise, if you hang in there and power through those episodes things do actually get back to normal.

Coen brothers - I remember liking Intolerable Cruelty. I haven't seen it in such a long time though. I need to give that a rewatch. Speaking of rewatches, I made my sister watch Fargo on Monday. God I love that movie. She has been resisting watching it for years because a) she just refuses to watch anything I recommend to her because she's stubborn and doesn't want to watch anything that wasn't her idea, and b) I guess for some reason she thought it was about a fat kid? She was a little surprised when nobody was fat and everyone started getting shot. Anyway, that is one of my favorite movies ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment