Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Ben said.

Great lists all around. Like Ben I haven't seen some of the more popular movies from that year. As usual. Also like Ben I don't make my lists based on "best"... which is why I never participate in list making, cuz I know that it's weird that I don't do it that way. I won't get offended that you think some of them are the worst, I know most people think that. Haha. I liked them, at least at that time in my life, what can you do, right? Speaking of, Ben, I actually liked Crash when it came out. It was too sad for me to watch again since then, plus everyone in the world hates it, but I liked it, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Had I remembered it it probably would have made my guilty pleasure/ embarrassment list. Anyway, time for bed, I am going to a bachelorette party tomorrow that starts at 9am. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment