Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More stuff I forgot

Damnit.

I agree with what you guys said about the BSG characters. They're great, it's definitely why I kept watching the show. Especially because like you said Ben due to the extreme premise of the show (Cylons vs Humans, very high-stakes situations, etc.), the characters get complex, just like real people, and also like real people, they change based on what happens in the series. When TV can do that well, that is something to be admired. A BSG-viewing party is definitely in order, I'm at least coming home in of June for the B.C. Open (or whatever it's called now) and probably some other stuff, if not before. I'm so down.

I'm a TV junkie and I studied it for my master's, so I'm always down for talking about TV. I agree with the shows you guys like, although as a TV lover I'm seriously ashamed to have only seen about 10 minutes of The Wire in a TV class. I've never watched an episode. So embarrassing. Anyway, I have too many TV loves to give a list. But like I said, I will never turn down a TV conversation. Except when I forget to respond to it in my posts. Like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment